Our activities are ISO9001 Quality Management System. Watt & Well organization is customer-satisfaction oriented. Our standards and procedures enable us to deliver products and services fitting with customer and regulatory requirements. All our activities are under this QMS, from requirements identification and maturation to design, verification and validation, qualification, production but also opportunity management, project management. We work efficiently with a risk-based and continuous improvement approach.
E-mobility power electronics equipment shall be compliant with regulatory and design standards. These standards include for instance:
- REACH, ROHS, WEEE on components
- IEC 60384 for capacitors
- IEC 60664 for insulation
- IEC 61204-7 for safety requirements of Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
- IEC 61000 series for EMC (Electromagnetic Compliance),
- IEC 61543 for AC leakage limits
- IEC 61851 for EV charging system
- EN 50549-1 for generating plants (such as V2G chargers)
- CCS (ISO 15118, DIN 70121) and CHAdeMO for DC charging standards
- Local directives such European CE, FCC and UL/CSA
- ISO 11452-4 Immunity to bulk current injection (BCI)
- ISO 16750-2 Immunity to transients and power variation
We have the expertise to design converter according to these rules, so our products are CE marked (and optionally UL/CSA), and can be connected to grid or vehicle without compatibility issues.